Brief History of our Company
Our Company was incorporated as Amber Enterprises India Private Limited, as a private limited company under the Companies Act, 1956.
Our Company was converted to a public limited company on September 22, 2017.
From a single factory in Rajpura, Punjab, that commenced operations in 1994, we have today grown to 10 manufacturing facilities across seven locations in India. Our manufacturing facilities have a high degree of backward integration and are strategically located in proximity to our customers' requirements.
Major events and milestones of our Company
- 1990Our Company was incorporated as a private limited company.
- 1994The first factory at Rajpura was established
- 2001-02Started manufacturing RAC as OEM
- 2003-04Started Dehradun Plant for RAC manufacturing
- 2004Dehradun Factory Unit - 4 established and started manufacturing of sheet metal components for captive usage
- 2005-06Started manufacturing MWO
- 2008Started Noida Ecotech Unit - added Plastic extrusion & vacuum forming in product portfolio
- 2007-08Started manufacturing heat ex-changers for captive usage & supply as component
- 2009Dehradun Factory Unit – 5 was established – to build on capacities for ODM , finished goods
- 2010Kasna Unit, Kalamb Unit and Pune Unit established – started sheet metal component supplies to customers
- 2010Dehradun Factory Unit – 6 was established - to build on capacities for ODM , finished goods
- 2012Jhajjar Unit was established – to expand geographical presence & add new customer base
- 2012 Acquired PICL – a electrical motor manufacturing company
- 2013 ~ 2016Major Focus on Product range expansion in ODM finished goods category